Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? Most households find these tanks useful because they can break down waste by utilizing the soil to filter bacteria.
If you have been using a toilet tank for a long time, there may be problems such as clogging, excessive water, strong odors or difficulty flushing.
These problems are often solved manually but automatic solutions can be more appealing than having your hands full of strain.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
He partnered with 14 scientists to create a formula that was refined and developed over 3 years. After multiple experiments and tests, Septifix tablets were finally created. Youtube Septic Tank Filter Cleaning
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- The tablet contains both sodium carbonate and oxygen. Once the Septifix tablet is in the septic tank, it will slowly disintegrate.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It also serves as a way to neutralize your septic tank’s pH levels.
- After 3-5 days, the released oxygen in the septic tank eliminates any strong odor by destroying harmful pathogens.
After using Septifix, don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water! While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds help in ensuring that good bacterial colonies can thrive in your septic tank
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Septifix tablets can be used to clean your septic tank. You’ll find that both the waste and the odor disappear in just 3-5 days.
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover dirt or toxic chemicals, as the Septifix tablets can thoroughly clean your septic tank.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Do you worry about your pipes rusting and corroding? This is a legitimate concern when cleaning your septic tank. However, Septifix will ensure that your pipes are safe and clean.
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
Septifix also ensures that your valves, pumps, and tubes are protected from any damage.
5- Long-Lasting Results
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
The live bacteria will flourish in the environment while it waits for the oxygen released by Septifix.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Septifix, you may still want to check out our article below.
Deciding the pros and cons of Septifix Youtube Septic Tank Filter Cleaning
Now that we’ve gone through the basic functions of Septifix, you might be curious about the advantages and disadvantages of using it to clean your septic tank.
For your consideration when making a decision, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Simple Access: Septifix tablets are easy to use. They don’t need complicated instructions and can be used by many customers.
- Effectiveness: Septifix tablets can thoroughly and efficiently clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Septifix is the best option for you!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. By using Septifix, the odor can be removed in 3-5 days!
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Youtube Septic Tank Filter Cleaning
- Septifix is a fan favourite because of its oxygen-releasing nature and lack toxic chemicals.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Youtube Septic Tank Filter Cleaning
If you have any burning questions, these are some frequently asked questions and their answers!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
You should aim to use one Septifix tablet per calendar month in order to maintain the cleanliness of your septic tanks.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Includes free shipping
- Three Septifix tablets for 18 Months at $49 Each: Includes three Septifix tablets in a package. This option also includes free shipping!
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60 day money-back guarantee for all online orders. This means you can get a complete refund if the tablets do not meet your expectations.
To get your money back, you have to reach out to the company through any of their official email addresses and return all products to the address that they give you.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.