Do you own a septic system? Most households find these tanks useful because they can break down waste by utilizing the soil to filter bacteria.
If you have been using a toilet tank for a long time, there may be problems such as clogging, excessive water, strong odors or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! You can read more about Septifix by continuing to the next page.
Reading the name “Septifix” brings to mind “quick fix”, which is exactly what this product promises!
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
He partnered with 14 scientists to create a formula that was refined and developed over 3 years. After multiple experiments and tests, Septifix tablets were finally created. Wallach Septic Tank Cleaning Service
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- The tablet contains both sodium carbonate and oxygen. Once the Septifix tablet is in the septic tank, it will slowly disintegrate.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It also serves as a way to neutralize your septic tank’s pH levels.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
You may wonder what makes Septifix stand out after you have read more about it. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix contains 14 strains of bacteria and enzymes (10 billion bacteria strains per gram), which can quickly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
Septifix tablets have such a high efficiency that they can reduce grease buildup, soap suds and oily toilet paper.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It is also worth noting that Septifix tablets react with hydrogen sulfide to release oxygen. This removes the septic tank odor in just 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? This is a legitimate concern when cleaning your septic tank. However, Septifix will ensure that your pipes are safe and clean.
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This is because there are less harmful chemicals in the water. It makes the environment less polluted.
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Results
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Deciding the pros and cons of Septifix Wallach Septic Tank Cleaning Service
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. By using Septifix, the odor can be removed in 3-5 days!
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the right choice for you?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Wallach Septic Tank Cleaning Service
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- In the long run, you’d also end up saving more compared to if you manually fixed the septic tank or called a plumber to help
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Wallach Septic Tank Cleaning Service
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. You can check the descriptions below to see which package is the best fit for you:
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Includes free shipping
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option includes free shipping
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
You can also buy Septifix tablets as bulk orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. If this turns out to be the case, you can avail of their refund option!
Septifix offers a 60 day money-back guarantee for all online orders. This means you can get a complete refund if the tablets do not meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Just take note that the company won’t cover shipping fees, so make sure that you’ve prepared enough money before returning the products!