Do you own a septic system? Most households find these tanks useful because they can break down waste by utilizing the soil to filter bacteria.
If you have been using a toilet tank for a long time, there may be problems such as clogging, excessive water, strong odors or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Upland Septic Tank Cleaning
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It is also worth noting that Septifix tablets react with hydrogen sulfide to release oxygen. This removes the septic tank odor in just 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Do you worry about your pipes rusting and corroding? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This is because there are less harmful chemicals in the water. It makes the environment less polluted.
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Results
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
The live bacteria will flourish in the environment while it waits for the oxygen released by Septifix.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Upland Septic Tank Cleaning
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Septifix is the best option for you!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This allows you to take a break between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Septifix is different!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Upland Septic Tank Cleaning
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Upland Septic Tank Cleaning
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
You should aim to use one Septifix tablet per calendar month in order to maintain the cleanliness of your septic tanks.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What Are the Different Types of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- Three Septifix tablets for 18 Months at $49 Each: Includes three Septifix tablets in a package. This option includes free shipping
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. If this turns out to be the case, you can avail of their refund option!
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.