Do you own a septic system? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
If you have been using a toilet tank for a long time, there may be problems such as clogging, excessive water, strong odors or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Septifix Post Acute Reviews
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Individually, Septifix tablets can release 14 strains of aerobic bacteria, which contains roughly 10 billion bacteria strains per gram.
You should take three Septifix tablets if you are using Septifix first time. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. Although Septifix tablets don’t cause any harm, it is better to wash your hands with soap and water.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds help in ensuring that good bacterial colonies can thrive in your septic tank
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix contains 14 strains of bacteria and enzymes (10 billion bacteria strains per gram), which can quickly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover dirt or toxic chemicals, as the Septifix tablets can thoroughly clean your septic tank.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? This is a legitimate concern when cleaning your septic tank. However, Septifix will ensure that your pipes are safe and clean.
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Results
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Septifix, you may still want to check out our article below.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Septifix Post Acute Reviews
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
For your consideration when making a decision, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Septifix is the best option for you!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Septifix is different!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Septifix Post Acute Reviews
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Septifix Post Acute Reviews
If you have any burning questions, these are some frequently asked questions and their answers!
1- How Often Should Septifix Be Used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What Are the Different Types of Septifix Packages?
Did you know that Septifix offers not one, but THREE packages? Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option includes free shipping
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
You can also buy Septifix tablets as bulk orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.