Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. You can read more about Septifix by continuing to the next page.
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
He partnered with 14 scientists to create a formula that was refined and developed over 3 years. After multiple experiments and tests, Septifix tablets were finally created. Septic Tank Cleaning Unlike Other
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Individually, Septifix tablets can release 14 strains of aerobic bacteria, which contains roughly 10 billion bacteria strains per gram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- The tablet contains both sodium carbonate and oxygen. Once the Septifix tablet is in the septic tank, it will slowly disintegrate.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds help in ensuring that good bacterial colonies can thrive in your septic tank
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Septifix tablets can be used to clean your septic tank. You’ll find that both the waste and the odor disappear in just 3-5 days.
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover dirt or toxic chemicals, as the Septifix tablets can thoroughly clean your septic tank.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Do you worry about your pipes rusting and corroding? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix is skilled at neutralizing acid in septic tanks and can unclog septic tanks safely without causing damage to the pipes.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
Septifix also ensures that your valves, pumps, and tubes are protected from any damage.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
The live bacteria will flourish in the environment while it waits for the oxygen released by Septifix.
- With this, your septic tank will be certifiably clean for up to 90 days or roughly 3 months!
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Septifix, you may still want to check out our article below.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning Unlike Other
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
For your consideration when making a decision, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Effectiveness: Septifix tablets can thoroughly and efficiently clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Septifix is the best option for you!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This allows you to take a break between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Many instant fixes can have side effects and/or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Septic Tank Cleaning Unlike Other
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning Unlike Other
If you have any burning questions, these are some frequently asked questions and their answers!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What Are the Different Types of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. You can check the descriptions below to see which package is the best fit for you:
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option also includes free shipping!
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.