Do you own a septic system? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
Reading the name “Septifix” brings to mind “quick fix”, which is exactly what this product promises!
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
He partnered with 14 scientists to create a formula that was refined and developed over 3 years. After multiple experiments and tests, Septifix tablets were finally created. Septic Tank Cleaning Miami County
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
You should take three Septifix tablets if you are using Septifix first time. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
You may wonder what makes Septifix stand out after you have read more about it. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Septifix tablets can be used to clean your septic tank. You’ll find that both the waste and the odor disappear in just 3-5 days.
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Do you worry about your pipes rusting and corroding? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
Septifix also ensures that your valves, pumps, and tubes are protected from any damage.
5- Long-Lasting Results
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Septifix, you may still want to check out our article below.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning Miami County
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Simple Access: Septifix tablets are easy to use. They don’t need complicated instructions and can be used by many customers.
- Effectiveness: Septifix tablets can thoroughly and efficiently clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Elimination of Odor: Having a strong odor surrounding your home can negatively affect your concentration levels. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Septic Tank Cleaning Miami County
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- In the long run, you’d also end up saving more compared to if you manually fixed the septic tank or called a plumber to help
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning Miami County
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How Often Should Septifix Be Used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Did you know that Septifix offers not one, but THREE packages? Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6-month supply of Septifix Tablets: One package includes Septifix tablets for $69 each with additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- Three Septifix tablets for 18 Months at $49 Each: Includes three Septifix tablets in a package. This option includes free shipping
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands upon thousands of positive reviews. However, you may be concerned that Septifix will not work for you. If this turns out to be the case, you can avail of their refund option!
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Just take note that the company won’t cover shipping fees, so make sure that you’ve prepared enough money before returning the products!