Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. You can read more about Septifix by continuing to the next page.
Reading the name “Septifix” brings to mind “quick fix”, which is exactly what this product promises!
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. After multiple experiments and tests, Septifix tablets were finally created. Septic Tank Cleaning, Lilburn
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It also serves as a way to neutralize your septic tank’s pH levels.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
After using Septifix, don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water! Although Septifix tablets don’t cause any harm, it is better to wash your hands with soap and water.
You may wonder what makes Septifix stand out after you have read more about it. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix is skilled at neutralizing acid in septic tanks and can unclog septic tanks safely without causing damage to the pipes.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Results
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- With this, your septic tank will be certifiably clean for up to 90 days or roughly 3 months!
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Deciding the pros and cons of Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning, Lilburn
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Elimination of Odor: Having a strong odor surrounding your home can negatively affect your concentration levels. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Septifix is different!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Septic Tank Cleaning, Lilburn
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning, Lilburn
If you have any burning questions, these are some frequently asked questions and their answers!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Includes free shipping
- Three Septifix tablets for 18 Months at $49 Each: Includes three Septifix tablets in a package. This option includes free shipping
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
You can also buy Septifix tablets as bulk orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. If this turns out to be the case, you can avail of their refund option!
Septifix offers a 60 day money-back guarantee for all online orders. This means you can get a complete refund if the tablets do not meet your expectations.
To get your money back, you have to reach out to the company through any of their official email addresses and return all products to the address that they give you.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Just take note that the company won’t cover shipping fees, so make sure that you’ve prepared enough money before returning the products!