Do you own a septic system? Most households find these tanks useful because they can break down waste by utilizing the soil to filter bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems are often solved manually but automatic solutions can be more appealing than having your hands full of strain.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Septic Tank Cleaning In Midland Tx Ara
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- After 3-5 days, the released oxygen in the septic tank eliminates any strong odor by destroying harmful pathogens.
After using Septifix, don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water! While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
You may wonder what makes Septifix stand out after you have read more about it. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix contains 14 strains of bacteria and enzymes (10 billion bacteria strains per gram), which can quickly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Septifix tablets can be used to clean your septic tank. You’ll find that both the waste and the odor disappear in just 3-5 days.
3- Cleaner Components
Septifix tablets have such a high efficiency that they can reduce grease buildup, soap suds and oily toilet paper.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This is because there are less harmful chemicals in the water. It makes the environment less polluted.
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- With this, your septic tank will be certifiably clean for up to 90 days or roughly 3 months!
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Septifix, you may still want to check out our article below.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning In Midland Tx Ara
Now that we’ve gone through the basic functions of Septifix, you might be curious about the advantages and disadvantages of using it to clean your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Simple Access: Septifix tablets are easy to use. They don’t need complicated instructions and can be used by many customers.
- Effectiveness: Septifix tablets can thoroughly and efficiently clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Elimination of Odor: Having a strong odor surrounding your home can negatively affect your concentration levels. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the right choice for you?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Septic Tank Cleaning In Midland Tx Ara
- Septifix is a fan favourite because of its oxygen-releasing nature and lack toxic chemicals.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning In Midland Tx Ara
If you have any burning questions, these are some frequently asked questions and their answers!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
You should aim to use one Septifix tablet per calendar month in order to maintain the cleanliness of your septic tanks.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. You can check the descriptions below to see which package is the best fit for you:
- 6-month supply of Septifix Tablets: One package includes Septifix tablets for $69 each with additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Includes free shipping
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option also includes free shipping!
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands upon thousands of positive reviews. However, you may be concerned that Septifix will not work for you. If this turns out to be the case, you can avail of their refund option!
Septifix offers a 60 day money-back guarantee for all online orders. This means you can get a complete refund if the tablets do not meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.