Do you own a septic system? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
He partnered with 14 scientists to create a formula that was refined and developed over 3 years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Septic Tank Cleaning Companies Boulder
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. Although Septifix tablets don’t cause any harm, it is better to wash your hands with soap and water.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix contains 14 strains of bacteria and enzymes (10 billion bacteria strains per gram), which can quickly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Septifix tablets can be used to clean your septic tank. You’ll find that both the waste and the odor disappear in just 3-5 days.
3- Cleaner Components
Septifix tablets have such a high efficiency that they can reduce grease buildup, soap suds and oily toilet paper.
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover dirt or toxic chemicals, as the Septifix tablets can thoroughly clean your septic tank.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix is skilled at neutralizing acid in septic tanks and can unclog septic tanks safely without causing damage to the pipes.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Results
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
The live bacteria will flourish in the environment while it waits for the oxygen released by Septifix.
- With this, your septic tank will be certifiably clean for up to 90 days or roughly 3 months!
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Deciding the pros and cons of Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning Companies Boulder
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Elimination of Odor: Having a strong odor surrounding your home can negatively affect your concentration levels. By using Septifix, the odor can be removed in 3-5 days!
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Septic Tank Cleaning Companies Boulder
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- In the long run, you’d also end up saving more compared to if you manually fixed the septic tank or called a plumber to help
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning Companies Boulder
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
You should aim to use one Septifix tablet per calendar month in order to maintain the cleanliness of your septic tanks.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What Are the Different Types of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. You can check the descriptions below to see which package is the best fit for you:
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Includes free shipping
- Three Septifix tablets for 18 Months at $49 Each: Includes three Septifix tablets in a package. This option also includes free shipping!
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.