Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? Most households find these tanks useful because they can break down waste by utilizing the soil to filter bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. You can read more about Septifix by continuing to the next page.
Reading the name “Septifix” brings to mind “quick fix”, which is exactly what this product promises!
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. After multiple experiments and tests, Septifix tablets were finally created. Septic Tank Cleaning Behind Stove
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Individually, Septifix tablets can release 14 strains of aerobic bacteria, which contains roughly 10 billion bacteria strains per gram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- The tablet contains both sodium carbonate and oxygen. Once the Septifix tablet is in the septic tank, it will slowly disintegrate.
Sodium carbonate acts as a water barricade and can also dilute the components of a septic tank. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- After 3-5 days, the released oxygen in the septic tank eliminates any strong odor by destroying harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. Although Septifix tablets don’t cause any harm, it is better to wash your hands with soap and water.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
Septifix tablets have such a high efficiency that they can reduce grease buildup, soap suds and oily toilet paper.
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover dirt or toxic chemicals, as the Septifix tablets can thoroughly clean your septic tank.
It is also worth noting that Septifix tablets react with hydrogen sulfide to release oxygen. This removes the septic tank odor in just 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
The live bacteria will flourish in the environment while it waits for the oxygen released by Septifix.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This is a much better option than having to manually clean your tank every few weeks, or calling your trusted plumber for the third time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Deciding the pros and cons of Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning Behind Stove
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Elimination of Odor: Having a strong odor surrounding your home can negatively affect your concentration levels. By using Septifix, the odor can be removed in 3-5 days!
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Septic Tank Cleaning Behind Stove
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- In the long run, you’d also end up saving more compared to if you manually fixed the septic tank or called a plumber to help
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning Behind Stove
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What Are the Different Types of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option also includes free shipping!
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
You can also buy Septifix tablets as bulk orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.