Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems are often solved manually but automatic solutions can be more appealing than having your hands full of strain.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. You can read more about Septifix by continuing to the next page.
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Septic Tank Cleaning Amid Russian Invasion Of Ukraine
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Individually, Septifix tablets can release 14 strains of aerobic bacteria, which contains roughly 10 billion bacteria strains per gram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- After 3-5 days, the released oxygen in the septic tank eliminates any strong odor by destroying harmful pathogens.
After using Septifix, don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water! While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
You may wonder what makes Septifix stand out after you have read more about it. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This is because there are less harmful chemicals in the water. It makes the environment less polluted.
Septifix also ensures that your valves, pumps, and tubes are protected from any damage.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
The live bacteria will flourish in the environment while it waits for the oxygen released by Septifix.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This is a much better option than having to manually clean your tank every few weeks, or calling your trusted plumber for the third time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning Amid Russian Invasion Of Ukraine
Now that we’ve gone through the basic functions of Septifix, you might be curious about the advantages and disadvantages of using it to clean your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Simple Access: Septifix tablets are easy to use. They don’t need complicated instructions and can be used by many customers.
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Septifix is the best option for you!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This allows you to take a break between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Many instant fixes can have side effects and/or harmful chemicals. Septifix is different!
If you’re looking for an efficient and environmentally friendly way to fix up your septic tank, Septifix tablets are definitely a great purchase! Septic Tank Cleaning Amid Russian Invasion Of Ukraine
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning Amid Russian Invasion Of Ukraine
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Did you know that Septifix offers not one, but THREE packages? Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- Three Septifix tablets for 18 Months at $49 Each: Includes three Septifix tablets in a package. This option includes free shipping
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands upon thousands of positive reviews. However, you may be concerned that Septifix will not work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
To get your money back, you have to reach out to the company through any of their official email addresses and return all products to the address that they give you.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.