Do you own a septic system? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
If you have been using a toilet tank for a long time, there may be problems such as clogging, excessive water, strong odors or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
Reading the name “Septifix” brings to mind “quick fix”, which is exactly what this product promises!
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. The formula was created by Richard V, the owner of a plumbing company with roughly 200 employees.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Septic Tank Cleaning 9000 Litre
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- The tablet contains both sodium carbonate and oxygen. Once the Septifix tablet is in the septic tank, it will slowly disintegrate.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- After 3-5 days, the released oxygen in the septic tank eliminates any strong odor by destroying harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. Although Septifix tablets don’t cause any harm, it is better to wash your hands with soap and water.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix was made from natural ingredients and is known for its oxygenating and pH regulating compounds.
- These compounds help in ensuring that good bacterial colonies can thrive in your septic tank
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix contains 14 strains of bacteria and enzymes (10 billion bacteria strains per gram), which can quickly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
Septifix tablets have such a high efficiency that they can reduce grease buildup, soap suds and oily toilet paper.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It is also worth noting that Septifix tablets react with hydrogen sulfide to release oxygen. This removes the septic tank odor in just 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Do you worry about your pipes rusting and corroding? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix is skilled at neutralizing acid in septic tanks and can unclog septic tanks safely without causing damage to the pipes.
- This is because there are less harmful chemicals in the water. It makes the environment less polluted.
Septifix also ensures that your valves, pumps, and tubes are protected from any damage.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- With this, your septic tank will be certifiably clean for up to 90 days or roughly 3 months!
This is a much better option than having to manually clean your tank every few weeks, or calling your trusted plumber for the third time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Septic Tank Cleaning 9000 Litre
Now that we’ve gone through the basic functions of Septifix, you might be curious about the advantages and disadvantages of using it to clean your septic tank.
We’ve compiled a handy list of pros and cons for you to consider when making your decision!
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Septifix is the best option for you!
- Elimination of Odor: Having a strong odor surrounding your home can negatively affect your concentration levels. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This allows you to take a break between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Give your arms (and your wallet) a much-needed break with Septifix!
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting time: The Septifix tablet takes some time to activate so you will need to wait for results.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Many instant fixes can have side effects and/or harmful chemicals. Septifix is different!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Septic Tank Cleaning 9000 Litre
- Septifix is a fan favourite because of its oxygen-releasing nature and lack toxic chemicals.
Even though it takes a few days to see the results, knowing that your septic tank’s cleanliness will last for a long time makes the wait worthwhile!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Septic Tank Cleaning 9000 Litre
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What Are the Different Types of Septifix Packages?
Did you know that Septifix offers not one, but THREE packages? Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes two packages of Septifix tablets at $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option also includes free shipping!
Customers prefer to purchase the 18-month supply pack because it is the most economical. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands upon thousands of positive reviews. However, you may be concerned that Septifix will not work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60 day money-back guarantee for all online orders. This means you can get a complete refund if the tablets do not meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.