Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
If you have been using a toilet tank for a long time, there may be problems such as clogging, excessive water, strong odors or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
One of his business’ services included cleaning and pumping septic tanks, which motivated him to find a cheaper alternative to maintaining the cleanliness of septic tanks.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Maynilad Septic Tank Cleaning June 2021
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Individually, Septifix tablets can release 14 strains of aerobic bacteria, which contains roughly 10 billion bacteria strains per gram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate acts as a water barricade and can also dilute the components of a septic tank. It also serves as a way to neutralize your septic tank’s pH levels.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
After using Septifix, don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water! Although Septifix tablets don’t cause any harm, it is better to wash your hands with soap and water.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds help in ensuring that good bacterial colonies can thrive in your septic tank
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They are responsible for removing sludges such as oil and grease and for eliminating harmful bacteria.
Septifix tablets can be used to clean your septic tank. You’ll find that both the waste and the odor disappear in just 3-5 days.
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover dirt or toxic chemicals, as the Septifix tablets can thoroughly clean your septic tank.
It is also worth noting that Septifix tablets react with hydrogen sulfide to release oxygen. This removes the septic tank odor in just 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Do you worry about your pipes rusting and corroding? While this is a valid fear when cleaning your septic tank, you won’t have to worry about your pipes when using Septifix!
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Results
You naturally want to feel immediate results, but Septifix will take a few days to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This is a much better option than having to manually clean your tank every few weeks, or calling your trusted plumber for the third time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Maynilad Septic Tank Cleaning June 2021
Now that we’ve gone through the basic functions of Septifix, you might be curious about the advantages and disadvantages of using it to clean your septic tank.
For your consideration when making a decision, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Simple Access: Septifix tablets are easy to use. They don’t need complicated instructions and can be used by many customers.
- Efficiency: Septifix tablets are known for their ability to carefully and thoroughly clean your septic tank. Rest assured that they can successfully eliminate any leftover grime!
- Affordability: Septifix costs around $49-$69, depending on your chosen package. Septifix is a great alternative to expensive repairs.
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term effects: Septifix can keep your septic tank clean for up to 90 days. This allows you to take a break between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix can be found mainly on its official website. While you may see a few websites offering these tablets, it’s safer to purchase them from the original source!
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Many instant fixes can have side effects and/or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Maynilad Septic Tank Cleaning June 2021
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Septifix is highly recommended, especially for those with tight time schedules and who want to save both time and effort.
FAQ Maynilad Septic Tank Cleaning June 2021
If you have any burning questions, these are some frequently asked questions and their answers!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
You should aim to use one Septifix tablet per calendar month in order to maintain the cleanliness of your septic tanks.
If you find it difficult to clean your septic tank because it’s experiencing advanced clogs, you might want to try using 3-4 tablets per month.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Septifix has THREE packages. Check out the following descriptions to find the right package for you.
- 6 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: Includes one package of Septifix tablets at $69 each and additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option also includes free shipping!
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
You can also buy Septifix tablets as bulk orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. If this turns out to be the case, you can avail of their refund option!
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
To get your money back, you have to reach out to the company through any of their official email addresses and return all products to the address that they give you.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Please note that shipping costs are not covered by the company. Make sure you have enough cash ready before you return the product.