Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems are often solved manually but automatic solutions can be more appealing than having your hands full of strain.
If you’re looking for an EASIER solution, the Septifix product might just be what you’re looking for! To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
The name “Septifix”, when read, brings up the phrase “quick fix”, which is precisely what this product promises.
Septifx is an environmentally-friendly tablet for cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
To create the formula, he collaborated with 14 scientists. The formula was refined over three years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Cleaning Out Septic Tank Pipes
- Septifix’s oxygen-releasing nature made it stand out among septic tank owners.
Septifix tablets can each release 14 different strains of aerobic bacteria. This is approximately 10 billion bacteria strains per kilogram.
You should take three Septifix tablets if you are using Septifix first time. For every 55-gram tablet, 10 liters of oxygen is released in the form of small air bubbles in the septic tank.
- Both oxygen and sodium carbonate can be found in the tablet and will gradually disintegrate once the Septifix tablet has entered the septic tank.
Sodium carbonate acts as a water barricade and can also dilute the components of a septic tank. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- After 3-5 days, the released oxygen in the septic tank eliminates any strong odor by destroying harmful pathogens.
After using Septifix, don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water! While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. These are just a few of the impressive features.
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
It is safe and effective for cleaning your septic tank because it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- This will ensure that you don’t worry about getting your fix at the expense of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
Septifix tablets have such a high efficiency that they can reduce grease buildup, soap suds and oily toilet paper.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It is also worth noting that Septifix tablets react with hydrogen sulfide to release oxygen. This removes the septic tank odor in just 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? This is a legitimate concern when cleaning your septic tank. However, Septifix will ensure that your pipes are safe and clean.
Septifix is skilled at neutralizing acid in septic tanks and can unclog septic tanks safely without causing damage to the pipes.
- This means that there are fewer harmful chemicals that are present in the water, which makes the surrounding environment less polluted!
In addition to this, using Septifix ensures that no harm will fall to your pumps, tubes, and valves.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- With this, your septic tank will be certifiably clean for up to 90 days or roughly 3 months!
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Deciding the pros and cons of Septifix Cleaning Out Septic Tank Pipes
Now that we’ve gone through the basic functions of Septifix, you might be curious about the advantages and disadvantages of using it to clean your septic tank.
For your consideration when making a decision, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Simple Access: Septifix tablets are easy to use. They don’t need complicated instructions and can be used by many customers.
- Effectiveness: Septifix tablets can thoroughly and efficiently clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. The odor can easily be eliminated with Septifix in just 3-5 days
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This means that you’ll have enough time to rest in between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: Septifix tablets eliminate the need to make costly or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting time: The Septifix tablet takes some time to activate so you will need to wait for results.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the Right Choice for You?
Many instant fixes can have side effects and/or harmful chemicals. Septifix is different!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Cleaning Out Septic Tank Pipes
- Septifix is a fan favourite because of its oxygen-releasing nature and lack toxic chemicals.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- In the long run, you’d also end up saving more compared to if you manually fixed the septic tank or called a plumber to help
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Cleaning Out Septic Tank Pipes
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
Ideally, you should use at least one Septifix tablet per month, so that the cleanliness of your septic tank is maintained.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- Once your septic tank is cleaner, you can go back to using 1 tablet per month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Did you know that Septifix offers not one, but THREE packages? You can check the descriptions below to see which package is the best fit for you:
- 6-month supply of Septifix Tablets: One package includes Septifix tablets for $69 each with additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Comes with free shipping!
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option includes free shipping
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. It also ensures that you’ll have enough tablets to last you a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! You might want to try the bulk package if you love discounts.
3- Does Septifix Offer a Warranty?
Septifix has thousands upon thousands of positive reviews. However, you may be concerned that Septifix will not work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
To get your money back, you have to reach out to the company through any of their official email addresses and return all products to the address that they give you.
Also, you will need to send a duplicate of the invoice, receipt, and order number.
- Just take note that the company won’t cover shipping fees, so make sure that you’ve prepared enough money before returning the products!