Are you the proud owner of a septic tank? These tanks are useful for removing waste and filtering bacteria.
However, if you’ve constantly been using a septic tank, you may have already experienced problems like clogging, too much water, strong odors, or difficulty flushing.
These problems can often be solved manually, but there comes a point where automatic solutions sound more appealing than having to roll up your sleeves and strain your arms again.
Septifix may be the solution for you if you are looking for an easier solution. To know more about Septifix, don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
Reading the name “Septifix” brings to mind “quick fix”, which is exactly what this product promises!
Septifx is a tablet that was designed to be an efficient and environmentally-safe solution to cleaning septic tanks. Richard V, an owner of approximately 200 employees in a plumbing business, created the formula.
He was contracted to clean and pump septic tanks as part of his business. This motivated him to look for a more affordable way to maintain the cleanliness of septic tank.
He partnered with 14 scientists to create a formula that was refined and developed over 3 years. Septifix tablets were created after many experiments and testing. Apopka Septic Tank Cleaning Services
- The oxygen-releasing nature of Septifix made it stand out and appeal to multiple owners of septic tanks.
Individually, Septifix tablets can release 14 strains of aerobic bacteria, which contains roughly 10 billion bacteria strains per gram.
If you’re using Septifix for the first time, you should ideally take 3 Septifix tablets and flush them. Each 55-gram tablet releases 10 liters oxygen in the form small air bubbles in your septic tank.
- The tablet contains both sodium carbonate and oxygen. Once the Septifix tablet is in the septic tank, it will slowly disintegrate.
Sodium carbonate is a water barrier and can dilute the components in a septic tanks. It can also be used to reduce the pH level of your septic tank.
- The septic tank releases oxygen after 3-5 days. This helps eliminate strong odors and harmful pathogens.
Use Septifix to clean your hands. While Septifix tablets aren’t toxic, it’s better to make sure that you keep your hands sanitized.
After learning more about how to use Septifix, you may be wondering what specific aspects make it stand out. Here are some of its impressive features:
1- Natural Ingredients
Septifix is a natural ingredient and is well-known for its pH and oxygenating properties.
- These compounds are important in ensuring good bacteria colonies thrive in your septic tanks
With its lack of harmful chemicals, it serves as a safe and effective option for cleaning your septic tank!
- With this, you won’t have to worry about your instant fix coming at the cost of the environment.
2- Strains of Bacteria
Septifix has 14 types of bacteria and enzymes (10 million strains per gram), that can rapidly break down waste.
- They’re responsible for disintegrating sludges like oil and grease, and for eliminating harmful bacteria and pathogens
Upon using Septifix tablets to clean your septic tank, you’ll notice that BOTH the waste and the odor are eliminated in 3-5 days!
3- Cleaner Components
The Septifix tablets are so efficient that they can reduce grease build-up, soap suds, toilet papers, oils, and harmful pathogens.
- The Septifix tablets will thoroughly clean your septic tank so you don’t need to worry about leftover dirt and toxic chemicals.
It’s also interesting to note that when Septifix tablets release oxygen, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, which removes the septic tank’s odor in 3-5 days.
4- Neutralizes Acid
Are you worried about your pipes becoming rusty and corroded? This is a legitimate concern when cleaning your septic tank. However, Septifix will ensure that your pipes are safe and clean.
Septifix can safely unclog the septic tank without harming the pipes because it’s skilled at neutralizing the acid present in septic tanks.
- This is because there are less harmful chemicals in the water. It makes the environment less polluted.
Septifix also ensures that your valves, pumps, and tubes are protected from any damage.
5- Long-Lasting Effects
It’s natural to want to see immediate effects, but you’ll have to wait a few days for the effects of Septifix to kick in.
While waiting, the released oxygen from Septifix will ensure that the live bacteria will thrive in its environment.
- This will ensure that your septic tank is clean for at least 90 days, or approximately 3 months.
This definitely beats having to manually clean your septic tank every few weeks or having to call your trusty plumber over for the nth time.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by Kate from Kate’s Journey’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Septifix.
Breaking It Down: The Pros and Cons of Using Septifix Apopka Septic Tank Cleaning Services
You might be interested in the benefits and drawbacks of Septifix for cleaning your septic tank.
For your consideration when making a decision, we have compiled a list of pros and cons.
- Easy Access: Septifix tablets don’t require complex instructions, making them easy to use for many customers!
- Effectiveness: Septifix tablets can thoroughly and efficiently clean your septic tank. You can be sure that they will remove all traces of grime.
- Accessibility: Septifix is affordable at around $49-$69 depending on the package you choose. Considering the pricey costs of repairs, Septifix is definitely a cheaper alternative!
- Sustainability: Choosing Septifix means picking the more environmentally friendly and cost-effective option!
- Eliminating Odors: A strong odor in your home can adversely affect your concentration. By using Septifix, the odor can be removed in 3-5 days!
- Long-term Effects: Using Septifix as a solution ensures that your septic tank’s cleanliness can last up to 90 days! This allows you to take a break between cleaning sessions.
- Convenience: The Septifix tablet eliminates the need for expensive or stressful repairs. Septifix will give your hands (and wallets) a much-needed rest with its convenient tablet.
- Selling Platforms: Septifix is mainly available on its official website. These tablets are available on a handful of websites, but it is safer to buy them directly from the source.
- Waiting Time: You’ll have to wait a few days to see the results since it takes some time for the Septifix tablet to work.
Final Decision: Is Septifix the right choice for you?
Instant fixes often come with consequences like side effects or harmful chemicals. Rest assured that this isn’t the case with Septifix!
Septifix tablets can be a great option if you are looking for an environmentally-friendly and efficient way to clean up your septic tank. Apopka Septic Tank Cleaning Services
- With its oxygen-releasing nature, its lack of toxic chemicals, and its accessibility, it’s no wonder that Septifix is a fan favorite.
Although it may take a while to see the results of your septic tank, the fact that it will be clean for many years makes the wait worth it!
- You’d save more long-term if you fixed your septic tank yourself or hired a plumber.
Overall, using Septifix is a highly recommended experience, especially if you have a tight schedule and want to save both effort and time.
FAQ Apopka Septic Tank Cleaning Services
In case you still have a few burning questions in mind, you can refer to some commonly asked questions (and their answers) below!
1- How often should the Septifix be used?
You should aim to use one Septifix tablet per calendar month in order to maintain the cleanliness of your septic tanks.
You might consider using 3-4 tablets each month if your septic tank is experiencing advanced clogs.
- After your septic tank has been cleaned, you can resume using 1 tablet per Month
2- What are the Different Types Of Septifix Packages?
Did you know that Septifix offers not one, but THREE packages? You can check the descriptions below to see which package is the best fit for you:
- 6-month supply of Septifix Tablets: One package includes Septifix tablets for $69 each with additional shipping costs
- 12-month supply of Septifix Tablets: Two packages of Septifix tablets for $59 each. Includes free shipping
- 18 Month Supply Septifix Tablets: includes three packages of Septifix tablets at $49 each. This option includes free shipping
Most customers prefer purchasing the 18-month supply package since it’s the most affordable option. You’ll also have enough tablets to last for a few months.
Take note that you can also purchase Septifix tablets in BULK orders! If you’re a big fan of discounts, you may want to consider trying the bulk packages.
3- Does Septifix offer a warranty?
Septifix has thousands of positive reviews, but you might be worried that Septifix won’t work for you. You can get a refund if this is the case.
Septifix offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all online purchases, which means that you can get a full refund if the tablets don’t meet your expectations.
You can get your money back by contacting the company via any of their official email addresses. Also, return all products to the address they provide.
You’ll also have to send a copy of the receipt, invoice, and order number information.
- Just take note that the company won’t cover shipping fees, so make sure that you’ve prepared enough money before returning the products!