When to Repair your Roof:
- If you are experiencing a first, or even second leak in your roof.
- If you see water spots on a ceiling tile.
- If there is a leak after a rain that is limited to an easily identifiable area.
- When you can see an area where a shingle or a few shingles are missing.
- Recent high winds have caused minor visual damage.
- Your financial situation necessitates repair over replacement.
- Here are some additional roof repair options.
When to Replace your Roof:
- If the most recent leak is the latest of many recent leaks.
- If you are seeing water stains on ceiling tiles in multiple areas or rooms.
- If the leaks seem to be over a widespread area.
- If you lose shingles or roofing materials after high winds.
- If shingles have curling corners and don’t seem to be lying flat.
- If roofing materials appear to be chipped, cracked or have pieces broken off.
- If storm damage makes it possible the cost will be covered by insurance.
- If you want to add curb appeal and value to your home.
- For more information about Roofers in St. Louis, please visit our roofing page